ATEX SAI Spark Arresting – Industrial Grade Series
ATEX spark arresting silencer designed for equipment operating in environments containing potentially explosive and combustible materials. The silencer forces cyclonic action to separate particulates from exhaust. The collected particulates are removed via the spark cleanout. Providing a minimal level of attenuation, it is designed for environments where noise levels are high.
TYPICAL ATTENUATION – 12 TO 18 DB(A)
Connections sizes are nominal. Dimensions are in inches. Weights are in pounds, depend on selected options, and are approximate.
- Dual shell design to eliminate shell radiated noise and increase durability
- No mounting or integrated mounting options (f); see Cylindrical Silencer Mounting Options (p.34)
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Connections: 125/150# ANSI bolt pattern flanges
- Side inlet (c) orientation
- Side inlet “F” dimension (n)
- Inlet size and connection type (i/j) and outlet connection type (p)
- Dual inlet (h/n)
- See EM Silencers Part Number Legend (p.6); dual inlet and “F” dimension options require a part number from MIRATECH
- Custom configurations, connections, overall dimensions, etc.
- Part numbers will be confirmed upon receipt of project design requirements, specifications, or order
- Complies with ATEX Directive (European Directive 94/9/EC) EN1834-1:2000, EN1834-2:2000, EN1834-3:2000