JR Cylindrical – Residential Grade Series
This heavy-duty silencer offers practical attenuation for equipment operating in environments where noise levels are moderate. Applications include commercial, industrial, mining, etc.
TYPICAL ATTENUATION – 18 TO 25 DB(A)
Connection sizes are nominal. Dimensions are in inches. Weights are in pounds, depend on selected options, and are approximate.
- Dual shell construction to eliminate shell radiated noise and increase durability
- No mounting or integrated mounting (f); see Cylindrical Silencer Mounting Options
- Aluminized steel, carbon steel, or 304 stainless steel construction (m); aluminized steel is only available for 12′ and smaller
- Aluminized and carbon steel housings coated with satin black paint rated to 1200F
- Male NPT on 3.5″ and smaller
- 125/150# ANSI bolt pattern flanges on 4″ and larger
- Side inlet (c) and side outlet (d) orientation
- Side inlet and side outlet “F” dimension (n)
- Inlet size and connection type (i/j) and outlet connection type (p)
- Dual inlet (h/n)
- See EM Silencers Part Number Legend; dual inlet and “F” dimension options require a part number from MIRATECH
- Custom configurations, materials, connections, overall dimensions, etc.
- Part numbers will be confirmed upon receipt of project design requirements, specifications, or order