SUI Spark Arresting – Industrial Grade Series
DNV certified spark arresting silencer designed for equipment operating in environments containing potentially combustible materials. The silencer forces cyclonic action to separate particulates from exhaust. The collected particulates are removed via the spark cleanout. Providing a minimal level of attenuation, it is designed for environments where noise levels are high.
TYPICAL ATTENUATION – 12 TO 18 DB(A)
Connections are nominal. Dimensions are in inches. Weights are in pounds, depend on selected options, and are approximate.
- Dual shell construction to eliminate shell radiated noise and increase durability
- No mounting or integrated mounting options (f); see Cylindrical Silencer Mounting Options (p.34)
- Aluminized steel, carbon steel or 304 stainless steel construction (m); aluminized steel is only available for 10′ and smaller
- Aluminized and carbon steel housings coated with satin black paint rated to 1200°F
- Connections: 125/150# ANSI bolt pattern flanges
- Side inlet (c) orientation
- Side inlet “F” dimension (n)
- Inlet size and connection type (i/j) and outlet connection type (p)
- Dual inlet (h/n)
- See EM Silencers Part Number Legend (p.6); dual inlet and “F” dimension options require a part number from MIRATECH
- Custom configurations, materials, connections, overall dimensions, etc.
- Part numbers will be confirmed upon receipt of project design requirements, specifications, or order
- Complies with Det Norske Veritas and Germanischer Lloyd’s Rules for Classification of Ships DNV’s Offshore Standard DNV-OS-D101 “Marine and Machinery Systems and Equipment” NS-EN 1834-1