TC Low Pressure Drop – Critical Grade Series
Designed for turbocharged engines, this silencer provides a high level of attenuation while keeping the backpressure to a minimum. It is ideally suited for equipment operating in relatively quiet environments.
TYPICAL ATTENUATION – 17 TO 22 DB(A)
Connections are nominal. Dimensions are in inches. Weights are in pounds, depend on selected options, and are approximate.
- Absorption silencer internally packed with acoustical fiberglass
- Mounting options (f); see Cylindrical Silencer Mounting Options (p.34)
- Aluminized steel, carbon steel, or 304 stainless steel construction (m); aluminized steel is only available for 14′ and smaller
- Aluminized and carbon steel housings coated with satin black paint rated to 1200°F
- Connections: 125/150# ANSI bolt pattern flanges
- Side inlet (c) orientation
- Side inlet “F” dimension (n)
- Inlet size and connection type (i/j) and outlet connection type (p)
- Dual inlet (h/n)
- See EM Silencers Part Number Legend (p.6); dual inlet and “F” dimension options require a part number from MIRATECH
- Custom configurations, materials, connections, overall dimensions, etc.
- Part numbers will be confirmed upon receipt of project design requirements, specifications, or order